chaoticprison.net/discord
Click to join
Introduction
burntscarr
1 posts
1 topics
IGN: burntscarr
about 1 year ago

Hello! I am burntscarr. I was a part of Chaotic several years ago and eventually didn’t play as often when the server had a far less player count. I was at one time staff, although admittedly too naive to be so back then. I had a lot of fun and gained a lot of experience after being staff. Today I rarely open the MC launcher. I’ve been working on music related side projects, but I am most definitely awaiting the arrival of this reset! I hope it blows up Chaotic to how it used to be with so many players online we would have truly endless possibilities. I miss the good old days of mindless mining with a chat box and several mini games to choose from. I wasn’t into PVP but I’m sure many miss that too.

If you’d like to check out any of my music related side projects I list them at https://burnt.link/

❤️ x 2
Eternal_Fires
7 posts
2 topics
IGN: Eternal_Fires
about 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing you kicking around again Burnt. Great memories with you.

👍 x 1
DRIPII
2 posts
1 topics
IGN: DRIPII
about 1 year ago

Yo burnt idk if you remember me cause my name change but I used to play w you all the time my name was amish_mafia or mafia. I know i added you on snapchat way back but that shit is gone.

mailliam
2 posts
1 topics
IGN: mailliam
about 1 year ago

Hey burnt I cant wait to see you on again when reset comes.

Bankz
4 posts
1 topics
IGN: Bankz
about 1 year ago

Welcome back